9 nov. 2010

Epic Dreamer




I had the most ... unnerving and at the same time very exhilarating dream last night. About dragons and people turning into dragons. Epic adventures and great love stories. I dreamt out an entire book and I can't recall more than the tiniest fragments. The weirdest part? The thing I remember most vividly was a sex scene between the heroin of the story and her male lover. Only I was that heroin and we were half dragons. Yes, people, Fantasy sex dreams and I just had one. I don't even want to think about what the fact that we were half animals implies. Yikes.

Don't hit me when I say this but it was actually quite beautiful. Two people () reunited after so long a separation falling into each others arms. *sigh* I'm such an incurable romantic fool. And you know, I shouldn't even be sharing this with anyone let alone the world wide web, but I'm actually curious as to what people will think. Also, I'm weirded out. Yes.

1 kommentar:

Katbell sa...

well, with both being half dragons I don't see the 'problem'.
I love the fact you remember it!