8 sep. 2010

omomo!

Going on a small field trip with school today! To some gallery or other. The funny thing is, I really don't know anything about ANY gallery or exhibition going on in the world, let alone in Malmö. Which, really, I should! How the hell do people do it? Is there some epic thread I can subscribe to? Some ultimate mailing list? Because that would be real nice :D

Anyroad! My friend Fluff aka Reptilmästaren aka Matilda and I (fear my use of correct grammar!Harrrrr!!), we're starting this project. We like to call it "Swedish Girls" (title inspired by this video ) and basically it's the two of us drawing all our beautiful friends in all their glory (or close to it) as pinups! Honestly, we just wanted an excuse to paint lots of naked ladies >:D Here's my first addition :)




And yes, I realize (and if you didn't, now you do!) that her throat is either massive or just quite badly placed. I'll let you be the judge of that. It's fixable though! So have no fear brave peeps! I shall salvage and save the situation!


Also, this exquisite creation landed in my mail box some days ago.



Pink Flower Horn Plug (according to the retailer). So, what is this? This is going into my ear in a couple of weeks :) Looking forward to it.


Furthermore I'm messing with the design of my blog. Please be patient, time will awesome it up!


Now, to end this post in style I give to you wonderful Peaches <3

2 kommentarer:

Fluff sa...

it's so gorgeous *w*!!!!! Mine wont match the awesomeness of yours >__> XDDD <333

Malin S Larsson sa...

How can it NOT? :D