19 aug. 2010

So ... the last post I did here was in February. That's roughly 6 months ago. Well aren't I the devoted blogger? Reading my friends blog kick started my desire for some air-filled writing!

A lot has happened since that last post all those months ago. Though, considering all the time that's passed, one could say that life's been pretty uneventful and at times even dreadfully dull. I'm back in Svearike - Sweden, for one. I got my first job, my first paycheck (well and long gone by now) and got accepted to school. *happy face*

Now, this is what I actually wanted to write about! My new fabulous going-back-to-school bag! What can I say, it was love at first sight? (L)






Just a little something to celebrate that I'm bringing my life to a direction that I actually like. That's got to be worth something :)


... I need to do something about this layout :/



2 kommentarer:

Fiaです! sa...

Jag totalälskar väskan! Så~ fin! (≧∇≦) Var har du hittat den?

Malin S Larsson sa...

Fia :D <3 Haha så roligt! Lovade ju att jag skulle uppdatera X33 www.asos.com! Det är en brittisk hemsida med massor med finheter. Billig frakt och snabb leverans :3 I rike!